ORBIS ADVISE ON THE SALE OF OGL COMPUTER SUPPORT AND CYBERGUARD TECHNOLOGIES TO WAVENET
OGL Computer Support and CyberGuard Technologies are an eminent IT Solutions and Cyber Security Services provider, employing over 200 staff with high profile clients in the private and public sectors.
OGL Computer Support has been delivering first-class IT solutions to over 1,000 UK businesses for over 45 years and is accredited by the world’s leading IT and Cyber Security vendors including, Microsoft, HP, WatchGuard and VMware. CyberGuard Technologies launched in 2017 and provides a suite of CREST- accredited Cyber Security Solutions.
Wavenet is a leading provider of Unified Communications including Telephony, Internet, Cloud, Security and Mobiles, supplying solutions to over 8,000 SME, enterprise and public sector customers.
Having made this strategic acquisition, Wavenet is now one of the largest providers of Unified Communication, Cloud Solutions and Cyber Security Services in the UK.
It has been a pleasure working with the Orbis team. They showed great knowledge of the IT sector, identified a strategic buyer that was the right fit for our customers and employees, and managed the sale process professionally. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering a sale of their business.
Ashok Patel, Group CFO
Orbis worked closely with the shareholders of OGL Computer Support and CyberGuard on the sale process. Specifically, we:
- Spent time with the shareholders to understand the unique selling points of the business and presented these to the buyer.
- Utilised our detailed knowledge of the business and the sector to identify Wavenet as a strong strategic buyer that was the right fit for OGL’s customers and employees.
- Analysed the financials of the business and presented a detailed run rate analysis in order to maximise the value for the shareholders.
- Managed the preparation and flow of information throughout the diligence process to ensure commercially sensitive information was safeguarded.
- Ensured effective liaison and communication between both parties and all advisors throughout the deal process to deliver a successful outcome.
- Negotiated key commercial aspects of the legal documents to ensure the successful completion of the deal.
- Overall project management through to a successful conclusion.