ORBIS ADVISE STUART TURNER ON THEIR ACQUISITION OF MIKROFILL SYSTEMS
Orbis has advised Stuart Turner on their strategic acquisition of Mikrofill Systems, a leading UK boiler, pressurisation and water heater manufacturer. The transaction was led by Chris Gregory, Partner and Peter Waplington, Associate Director.
Based in Redditch, Mikrofill Systems manufactures pressurisation units for sealed system control, commercial grade boilers and water heaters. The acquisition will complement Stuart Turner’s purchase of Fluid Water Solutions in 2019 and GAH Heating in 2018, helping them achieve their goal of providing a complete heating and water powering solution.
Established in 1906, Stuart Turner offers an extensive range of pumping products and solutions. The product range caters for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps, lifting stations and macerator pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
Orbis have been advising Stuart Turner Ltd for several years now and as such we had every confidence they were again the right partner for us on the acquisition of Mikrofill. From start to finish their attention to detail and focus has been second to none, meaning we completed this transaction timely and efficiently.
Richard Harden, Chief Executive Officer
Orbis have worked with the management team of Stuart Turner for over ten years, providing pro-active deal advice on several recent strategic acquisitions.
- Attended meetings with Stuart Turner management to evaluate Mikrofill and the potential opportunity
- Structured an offer for the business taking into account the key requirements of Stuart Turner and the objectives of the Mikrofill shareholders
- Supported with capital raising to fund the acquisition
- Co-ordinated and managed financial and commercial due diligence providers
- Helped to negotiate the key commercial aspects of the legal documents
- Project managed the deal to completion, leading on all financial and commercial negotiations.