ORBIS ADVISES ON SALE OF SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS BUSINESS M4 SYSTEMS
Orbis Partners advised on the sale of M4 Systems to SAGlobal in a multi-million-pound deal. M4 Systems is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in the development and support of bespoke CRM and ERP solutions built on Microsoft’s Dynamics product lines. Founded in 2000, M4 Systems has offices in the UK as well as a software development team located in Central Belgrade, Serbia.
SAGlobal is one of the leading global Microsoft partners, providing Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 75 countries worldwide. The deal provided SAGlobal with a strong, new team and client roster as well as simultaneously increasing their presence in Europe and expertise in the market.
Joining with SAGlobal felt like a natural progression of our company and provides an opportunity to accelerate the success and momentum of our business. The 2 businesses share the same principles of what it means to be a successful technology company today, together we have the opportunity to extend our geographies, expertise and offerings to better serve our clients and partners.
Dave Saunders, Managing Director
Orbis acted as lead advisor on the sale of M4 Systems, initiating the search for a strategic buyer and leading the process from start to finish. Stephen James, CEO of SAGlobal described M4 Systems as “nearly a mirror-image of SAGlobal in terms of its dedication to customer service, focus on cloud technology and deep relationship with Microsoft.” It was clear that Orbis found the perfect buyer for M4 Systems in a mutually-beneficial deal.
- Invested time understand the business, ensuring key selling points were identified and highlighted in the IM.
- Identified and approached buyers utilising the partnership with Clairfield for international buyers.
- Negotiated on price and terms to ensure the best deal for our client.
- Managed the preparation and flow of information throughout the due diligence process on behalf of the shareholders.
- Prepared an in-depth working capital and net debt analysis to maximise net proceeds at completion.