Telford care specialist in £5.7m management buy-out
The Complete Case Management Group was established in the 1990’s to provide care services to enable individuals to return to their own homes from hospital. The business focuses on those who have suffered serious spinal injuries which have left them paralysed as well as providing care for people with disabilities arising from illnesses such as multiple sclerosis and strokes.
Through its specialised training of staff and expert managerial support they enable clients to create their own care package, and have been instrumental in changing people’s lives by integrating them back into the community.
Orbis became a trusted friend throughout the deal, offering invaluable support and advice that I couldn’t have coped without.
Barbara Scandrett, Managing Director
We acted as lead advisor in a deal led by the managing director and co-founder who bought the business from the fellow shareholders. The management team needed help defining their strategy and Orbis identified that they were capable of driving a much bigger game plan.
Orbis assisted in securing equity funding from Sovereign Capital and debt funding from the Royal Bank of Scotland, as well as investing in the business themselves. In addition as part of the completion process, a Finance Director was identified and recruited to join the senior board.
- Worked with shareholders to understand the business and their aims
- Developed a detailed three-year cash flow forecast
- Developed an appropriate funding structure and approached relevant banks and alternative investors
- Led the preparation and review of the financial due diligence on behalf of the shareholders
- Worked alongside the business’ tax advisor to ensure the transaction was structured and completed in the most tax efficient manner
- Worked alongside the legal team to negotiate the legal agreements