ORBIS ADVISED ON THE SALE OF REGIS HEALTHCARE, A CAMHS LOW SECURE MENTAL HEALTH HOSPITAL, TO ELYSIUM HEALTHCARE
Regis employs 190 staff and operates a 21 bed low secure hospital in South Wales for females between the ages of 13-18, who are experiencing complex mental health issues. It has significant growth opportunities to expand the business into other regions. The company has established strong relationships with both NHS England and NHS Wales.
Orbis were instrumental in preparing the business for a sale and subsequently advised on a discrete sale process on behalf of Regis’ shareholders. The Orbis team was led by Partner, Shah Zaki, Director, Steve Nock and Executive, Liam Hadfield.
Elysium is owned by Ramsay Healthcare which has a Market Cap of $11bn and operates health care facilities in Australia, Europe and Asia.
We worked with Orbis for many years, they helped us shape the business for an exit and demonstrated great knowledge of the healthcare sector. Orbis did a fantastic job and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Jamie Morgan, Majority Shareholder
Orbis worked closely with the shareholders of Regis on the sale process. Specifically, we:
- Worked with the shareholders over a long period of time to understand the business and develop a clear strategy for exit
- Introduced specialist tax and legal advisers early in the process to create the most efficient deal structure for the shareholders
- Analysed the financials of the business and presented a detailed run rate analysis to maximise the value for the shareholders
- Utilised our knowledge of the healthcare market to run a targeted sales process, approaching key financial and trade buyers within the sector
- Co-ordinated and worked closely with all advisors to project manage the deal through to a tight completion deadline